CLICK HERE

lunedì 21 luglio 2014

The promoters team


Here’s the complete Promoters team and their testimony: 


ANANIAS: 

I’m really grateful as I can work and contribute to my family’s and school expenses. 



ARMANDO:

Being a part of the project has been a nice and satisfying experience. Being in contact with the residents of this neighbourhood is still enjoyable and it's teaching me more about the life of the residents and the size of Chamanculo C.



CARLOS: 

I believe the project is helping a lot of people that where earlier struggling with the high fuel expenses  caused by the use of the inefficient traditional stoves. Now only good words are spent where the new stoves are installed.



DANIEL:

I feel that is a privilege to meet people from different ethnic groups living in the neighbourhood, and  to know that our work leaves a happy clients, and most of all, helps the people of Chamanculo C to improve their life conditions.



EDSON:

The project initiative is particularly praiseful because it intervenes in  a community which needs desperately help: currently the local families are spending a large part of their salaries for purchasing  the domestic cooking fuel.



ERCìLIO:

I feel very honored to be part of this great project of improved stoves. I think this is a great project that should not only be implemented in Chamanculo C, but also throughout the country.



MARGARIDA: 

To someone the selling activity may seem easy at first, they  might think it is only to arrive, deliver the stove and leave, but is not quite the truth. An effort is necessary and you need give information and reassure buyers about the product that you sell.



ROSA:

Our community knows that this project is something that should be treated as a treasure, not only because we bought the stoves but also as it's something that helps us a lot to progress in life. I hope we're not the only beneficiaries and that more communities will be involved later.



TIMòTEO:

First of all, I have had an opportunity to know my neighborhood and the people who lives here, I have acquired new experiences that helps me overcome the difficulties of everyday life. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento